BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 7;2010

Dear diary,
Today is Sunday,as usual wake up early and eat our breakfast, and then go to church to attend the mass.

After the mass, I quickly eat my paniudto so that I can arrive here in Tandag early. So, I ride a motor cycle, took a jeep all alone and arrive here on 1:39.We need to practice our piece and I go to school. But I ended up with nothing I look everywhere but nobody's in there. So, I think na hindi na natuloy. and go to our boarding house and watch tv the whole day. When the night comes I'm all alone and it's so "mingaw and laay". Instead I sleept and when I wake up they already arrive.

To be continued.........


February 8;2010

Dear diary,
Again we practice our piece. But because I didn't know that the practice is 2 ocloc. Ma'am picked me as the childhood of Dr. Gloria Dalogdog Benigno.

I was so shocked and said to nyself"bakit ako pa? May iba naman dyan."But I have no choice. After our practice, me and my classmates walked to get back in our homes.And I found out that it's brown out. And the whole afternoon and night I spend it up in sleeping.

To be continued.........

February 9;2010

Dear diary,
Today is the day! These is the day that we need to recite and introduce our Regional Director.

I'm so nervous and shy because our principal and my teacher in elementary is watching the program.But i have to overcoe these feelings and must do it right.. And after our presentation our teacher said" Job well done!! Excellent!!" We are so happy.

And stayed in our room for just in case we will have a class. And walk again in going home.

To be continued.......

0 comments: